Welcome to the cricket world cup 2015 auction game. The rules are as below: –
POOL A: AUS – ENG – SL – NZ -BAN – SCO – AFG
POOL B: IND – PAK – SA- WI – ZIM – IRE – UAE
Top 4 sides will qualify for quarter finals.
- Eight players will participate with 2,000 units each.
- The 2,000 units will be used to spend a maximum of 15 and a minimum of 11 players.
- Players may only choose 3 players per team.
- If a player is injured on your team, the replacement will be the player who takes the injured players place in the respective team. There is no cost associated to this.
- Each player will receive one team out of IND, PAK, AUS, SA, WI, NZ, SL, ENG from a lucky draw. Every time your team wins, you will get 25 points added to your total. In case of a draw, both teams will receive 25 points.
- A selection of 20 questions will be sent to each player. Each correct answer will receive points which will be added to the total.
- The auction will be held around 20th Jan 2015. Location to be announced soon.
- Prior to the quarter finals, starting from the player ranked 8th will get one free player from the unsold pool players.